Travel & Transportation
Society of Academic Urologists
2020 Program Directors, Coordinators & Academicians Meeting
January 24 – 25, 2020
Aria Resort & Casino
Las Vegas, Nevada
McCarran International Airport (LAS) is approximately 2.5 miles from Aria Resort or 10 minutes by car.
Taxi Cab Services
Several taxi companies operate at the McCarran International Airport. Taxi rates for a one-way transfer to the hotel cost approximately $15.00.
Taxi cab service is regulated by the Nevada Taxicab Authority, a Nevada State agency responsible for issuing medallions and setting fares.
- Some taxis will not accept credit card payments. Customers should notify the attendant if they plan to use a credit card for payment.
- There is a $2.00 charge on all fares originating at the airport.
- A 3% tax will be added to the meter total.
- Tolls and surcharges may apply.
- The maximum number of passengers allowed in any taxi is five (5), including infants and children.
Rental Car Information
Avis® Rent-A-Car is the official rental car company for the SAU Annual Meeting. For reservations, please call (800) 331-1600, and use the code “J901055” to receive the discounted rates.
The Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) provides bus service to and from McCarran International Airport. For route information, please visit the RTC web site.
Group shuttles are available from McCarran International Airport to most major hotel/resorts. While en route, group shuttles make multiple stops at locations along the way, so relax and enjoy the spectacular view. For more information or to book a ride, please go to www.mccarran.com.
Aria hotel offers both Self Park and Valet Parking.
Short-Term Visitors — Self Parking
- For all guests: Your first hour in self-parking is free
- For expedited exit, keep your parking ticket with you and pay at kiosk prior to returning to your vehicle
0 to 60 minutes: No Charge (1st Day Only)
Over 1 to 2 hours: $9
Over 2 to 4 hours: $15
Over 4 to 24 hours: $18
Valet Prices are subject to change.
0 to 2 hours: $21
2 to 4 hours: $24
Over 4 to 24 hours: $30