Society of Academic Urologists
2021 Program Directors, Coordinators & Academicians Meeting January 29 – 30, 2021
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
We have been closely monitoring travel and gathering restrictions related to COVID-19 with the health and safety of all our attendees being our top priority. Please review and follow the below guidelines at the meeting to help maintain a safe environment for everybody involved.
Stay Home when Appropriate
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are showing symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home
- If you have been in close contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, please stay home
Hand Hygiene and Respiratory Etiquette
- While at the meeting wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- While at the meeting please cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing
- While at the meeting please refrain from the exchange of physical conduct like handshakes, fist bumps and high-fives.
Cloth Face Coverings
- It is encouraged (and if required at any time by governmental order, it is mandatory) that all attendees bring and use a face covering during the event*
*Children under 2 years of age should not wear a face covering
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other attendees and staff members whenever possible
For more information about how to keep yourself and others safe during the pandemic, please visit: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus. We encourage you to review all local, state and federal guidance frequently as it evolves rapidly and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.